A survey-based exploration of the impact of dyslexia on career progression of UK registered nurses
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 97–106, January 2007
How to Cite
MORRIS, D. and TURNBULL, P. (2007), A survey-based exploration of the impact of dyslexia on career progression of UK registered nurses. Journal of Nursing Management, 15: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00649.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication: 2 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!