First-line nurse managers in university hospitals – captives to their own professional culture?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 114–122, January 2007
How to Cite
VIITANEN, E., WIILI-PELTOLA, E., TAMPSI-JARVALA, T. and LEHTO, J. (2007), First-line nurse managers in university hospitals – captives to their own professional culture?. Journal of Nursing Management, 15: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00656.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication: 2 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!