The roles of the first-line nurse manager: perceptions from four perspectives
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1012–1020, November 2008
How to Cite
SKYTT, B., LJUNGGREN, B., SJÖDÉN, P.-O. and CARLSSON, M. (2008), The roles of the first-line nurse manager: perceptions from four perspectives. Journal of Nursing Management, 16: 1012–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00684.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication: 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!