Interruptions during nurses' drug rounds in surgical wards: observational study
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Risk, Safety and Reliability Issue editors: David Newbold and Moira Attree
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 185–192, March 2009
How to Cite
PALESE, A., SARTOR, A., COSTAPERARIA, G. and BRESADOLA, V. (2009), Interruptions during nurses' drug rounds in surgical wards: observational study. Journal of Nursing Management, 17: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2007.00835.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication: 12 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!