Cross–species hybridization of a single–locus minisatellite probe in passerine birds
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 127–130, August 1992
How to Cite
HANOTTE, O., CAIRNS, E., ROBSON, T., DOUBLE, M.C. and BURKE, T. (1992), Cross–species hybridization of a single–locus minisatellite probe in passerine birds. Molecular Ecology, 1: 127–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1992.tb00164.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 February 1992; accepted 4 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!