Evolutionary history of the honey bee Apis mellifera inferred from mitochondrial DNA analysis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 145–154, October 1992
How to Cite
GARNERY, L., CORNUET, J.-M. and SOLIGNAC, M. (1992), Evolutionary history of the honey bee Apis mellifera inferred from mitochondrial DNA analysis. Molecular Ecology, 1: 145–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1992.tb00170.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 March 1992; accepted 20 May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!