The authors are interested in the ecology and evolution of ectomycorrhizal fungi and symbiotic interactions. Molecular identification methods have been a necessary focus of our initial work. This paper is one of several that have dealt with various aspects of PCR-based identification of mycorrhizal fungi.
ITS primers with enhanced specificity for basidiomycetes - application to the identification of mycorrhizae and rusts
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 113–118, April 1993
How to Cite
GARDES, M. and BRUNS, T. D. (1993), ITS primers with enhanced specificity for basidiomycetes - application to the identification of mycorrhizae and rusts. Molecular Ecology, 2: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1993.tb00005.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 19 November 1992; revision accepted 4 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!