This paper is part of the doctoral research of L. England who is studying survival and nontarget effects of a genetically engineered organism in soil.
Recombinant and wild-type Pseudomonas aureofaciens strains in soil: survival, respiratory activity and effects on nodulation of whitebean Phaseolus vulgaris L. by Rhizobiutn species
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 303–313, October 1993
How to Cite
ENGLAND, L. S., LEE, H. and TREVORS, J. T. (1993), Recombinant and wild-type Pseudomonas aureofaciens strains in soil: survival, respiratory activity and effects on nodulation of whitebean Phaseolus vulgaris L. by Rhizobiutn species. Molecular Ecology, 2: 303–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1993.tb00023.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 25 March 1993; revision accepted 22 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!