Sophie Jamann is a graduate student whose thesis subject is the population biology of Frankin. Maria P. Fernandez has been interested in the taxonomy and population biology of Frankin and of Rhizobium for the last few years. They have teamed with Philippe Normand who has studied nif sequences resulting in the present collaborative work.
Typing method for N2-fixing bacteria based on PCR-F — application to the characterization of Frankia strains
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 17–26, February 1993
How to Cite
JAMANN, S., FERNANDEZ, M. P. and NORMAND, P. (1993), Typing method for N2-fixing bacteria based on PCR-F — application to the characterization of Frankia strains. Molecular Ecology, 2: 17–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1993.tb00095.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 15 June 1992; accepted 11 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!