The authors' research program in soil biochemistry focuses on the fate of allelochemicals and synthetic organic chemicals in the soil environment. The recommendations made herein for the study of transgenic plant products are analogous to those necessary to determine the impact of any novel chemical on soil organisms.
Assessing the impact of transgenic plant products on soil organisms
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 53–55, February 1994
How to Cite
MORRA, M.J. (1994), Assessing the impact of transgenic plant products on soil organisms. Molecular Ecology, 3: 53–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00044.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 16 March 1993; revision accepted 13 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!