This paper is combined from presentations by the authors at the Transgenic Plant Symposium. The authors also maintain individual research programmes in microbiology/seed biology at their respective institutes.
Transgenic plants and biogeochemical cycles
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 57–64, February 1994
How to Cite
TREVORS, J.T., KUIKMAN, P. and WATSON, B. (1994), Transgenic plants and biogeochemical cycles. Molecular Ecology, 3: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00045.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 16 March 1993; revision accepted 11 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!