Bruce A. McDonald has interests in the population genetics of pathogen-plant interactions and plant-fungal coevolution. This research was conducted as part of his program. Ruey-Shyang Chen and Jeffrey M. Boeger are current graduate student, and former graduate student, respectively, in the laboratory of B. A. McDonald.
Genetic stability in a population of a plant pathogenic fungus over time
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 209–218, June 1994
How to Cite
CHEN, R.-S., BOEGER, J. M. and MCDONALD, B. A. (1994), Genetic stability in a population of a plant pathogenic fungus over time. Molecular Ecology, 3: 209–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00054.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 26 July 1993; revision accepted 1 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!