Dr Yao-Sung Lin and his PhD student, Miss Yi-Ju Yang, have been studying the population and behavioural ecology of the Taipei treefrog for five years. They have now shifted their interests to using molecular approaches to elucidate the evolution and population biology of anurans, especially in the Rhacophoridae. This paper is the result of their collaboration with the laboratory of Dr Jen-Leih Wu (Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica), and the laboratory of Dr Cho-Fat Hui (Institute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica), and most of the work was conducted at the laboratory of Dr Cho-Fat Hui.
Variation in mitochondrial DNA and population structure of the Taipei treefrog Rhacophorus taipeianus in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 219–228, June 1994
How to Cite
YANG, Y.-J., LIN, Y.-S., WU, J.-L. and HUI, C.-F. (1994), Variation in mitochondrial DNA and population structure of the Taipei treefrog Rhacophorus taipeianus in Taiwan. Molecular Ecology, 3: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00055.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 7 September 1993; revision accepted 9 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!