This world-wide survey is the result of international collaboration between researchers involved in regional studies of humpback whales and those involved in the application of molecular techniques to questions concerning the social organization, migration and population structure of this and other endangered species. Our common interests are the understanding and conservation of genetic resources in the marine ecosystem.
Hierarchical structure of mitochondrial DNA gene flow among humpback whales Megaptera novaeangliae, world-wide
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 313–327, August 1994
How to Cite
BAKER, C. S., SLADE, R. W., BANNISTER, J. L., ABERNETHY, R. B., WEINRICH, M. T., LIEN, J., URBAN, J., CORKERON, P., CALMABOKIDIS, J., VASQUEZ, O. and PALUMBI, S. R. (1994), Hierarchical structure of mitochondrial DNA gene flow among humpback whales Megaptera novaeangliae, world-wide. Molecular Ecology, 3: 313–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00071.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 10 September 1993; revision accepted 11 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!