Craig Moritz has interests in evolutionary and conservation biology, particularly in relation to the genetics of small populations. He heads the Conservation Genetics laboratory at the University of Queensland and is currently trying to come to grips with projects conducted therein!
Applications of mitochondrial DNA analysis in conservation: a critical review
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 401–411, August 1994
How to Cite
MORITZ, C. (1994), Applications of mitochondrial DNA analysis in conservation: a critical review. Molecular Ecology, 3: 401–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00080.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 5 January 1994; revision accepted 23 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!