Much of the author's research is concerned with the ecological and evolutionary determinants of population-genetic structure, and with the use of molecular markers for quantifying such structure.
Analysis of population genetic structure with RAPD markers
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 91–99, April 1994
How to Cite
LYNCH, M. and MILLIGAN, B. G. (1994), Analysis of population genetic structure with RAPD markers. Molecular Ecology, 3: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00109.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 29 March 1993; revision accepted 15 July 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!