Chloroplast DNA polymorphism revealed by a fast, nonradioactive method in Beta vulgaris ssp. maritima
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 173–176, April 1994
How to Cite
FORCIOLI, D., SAUMITOU-LAPRADE, P., MICHAELIS, G. and CUGUEN, J. (1994), Chloroplast DNA polymorphism revealed by a fast, nonradioactive method in Beta vulgaris ssp. maritima. Molecular Ecology, 3: 173–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00118.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 29 May 1993; revision received 1 September 1993; accepted 25 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!