An optimized method for isolating and sequencing large (CA/GT)n (n > 40) microsatellites from genomic DNA
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 181–182, April 1994
How to Cite
RICO, C., RICO, I. and HEWITT, G. (1994), An optimized method for isolating and sequencing large (CA/GT)n (n > 40) microsatellites from genomic DNA. Molecular Ecology, 3: 181–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1994.tb00120.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 14 July 1993; revision accepted 16 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!