*Escola Superior de Biotecnologia, Rua Dr António Bernardino de Almeida, 4200 Porto, Portugal.
Effect of cellular physiology on PCR amplification efficiency
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 11–16, February 1995
How to Cite
Silva, M. C. and Batt, C. A. (1995), Effect of cellular physiology on PCR amplification efficiency. Molecular Ecology, 4: 11–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00187.x
This research was born out of a larger project in microbial ecology between the groups of Carl Batt and Bill Ghiorse (Microbiology, Cornell University) to further the understanding of microbial dynamics at contamina ted soil sites. In order to apply bioremedia tion techniques, thedetection of mimrganismscapableof degrading a particular toxin is being refined by M. Silva, while J. Hemck, another graduate student, is characterizing isolates obtained by conventional methods.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 29 October 1993 revised 9 February 1994 accepted 31 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!