This data set is the basis of Y. Kohli's PhD research on clonality and clonal lineages in field populations of S. sclerotiorurn, conducted in the laboratory of L. M. Kohn. L. J. Brunner, a statistician, contributed to the design of this project, conducted spatial analyses, consulted on all tests, and developed the volcano model. H. Yoell, a technician, contributed significantly to the DNA finger printing effort. M.G. Milgroom, who's own research progam focuse so the study of fungal populations, conducted spatial analyses. 1. 8. Anderson, a fungal geneticist, assisted in the development and interpretation of the RFLPdata. R. A. A. Morrall, anepidemiologist, provided logistical support and assisted in all phases of field sampling. This project is part of L. M. Kohn's program on systematics and population biology of Sclerotinia and the Sclerotiniaceae.
Clonal dispersal and spatial mixing in populations of the plant pathogenic fungus, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 69–77, February 1995
How to Cite
Kohli, Y., Brunner, L. J., YOELL, H., Milgroom, M. G., Anderson, J. B., Morrall, R. A. A. and Kohn, L. M. (1995), Clonal dispersal and spatial mixing in populations of the plant pathogenic fungus, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. Molecular Ecology, 4: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00193.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 10 May 1994 accepted 6 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!