This paper is part of an ongoing collaborative effort by-Canadian geneticists, physiologists, and oceanographers to understand the biology of Atlantic cod with a view towards recovery and better management of there source. Steve Carris interested in differences among the population genetic structures of a variety of marineand terrestrial vertebrate species as revealed by molecular markers, an interest first developed in the laboratory of the late Allan Wilson. Joe Wroblewski holds the NSERC /Fishery Products Intema tional/ National Sea Products Research Chair in Fisheries Oceanography at Memorial University.
Mitochondrial DNA sequence variation and genetic stock structure of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) from bay and offshore locations on the Newfoundland continental shelf
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 79–88, February 1995
How to Cite
Carr, S. M., Snellen, A. J., Howse, K. A. and Wroblewski, J. S. (1995), Mitochondrial DNA sequence variation and genetic stock structure of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) from bay and offshore locations on the Newfoundland continental shelf. Molecular Ecology, 4: 79–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00194.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 5 January 1994 revised 26 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!