*Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology, University of Edinburgh, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JT, UK
Nonamplifying alleles at microsatellite loci: a caution for parentage and population studies
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 249–252, April 1995
How to Cite
PEMBERTON, J. M., SLATE, J., BANCROFT, D. R. and BARRETT, J. A. (1995), Nonamplifying alleles at microsatellite loci: a caution for parentage and population studies. Molecular Ecology, 4: 249–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00214.x
The authors' laboratory, which has recently moved to Edinburgh University, is mwmhing and implementing molecular methods for rapid, largescale screening of variation in natural populations. The work described here is part of a long-term, multi displinary to investigate the factors affecting reproductive success and the distribution of genetic variation in individually monitored red deer on the island of Rum; a study in collaboration with Dr T. H. Clutton-Brock and coworkers in the Department of Zoology, Cambridge and Dr S. D. Albon and coworkers at the Institute of Zoology, London.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 5 May 1994 revised 17 July 1994 accepted 11 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!