The work presented here is part of an ODA funded programme of research at Swansea, concerned with the development of molecular mikers for applications in aquaculture and the production of improved strains of tilapia for tropical and subtropical countries.
Multilocus DNA fingerprinting and RAPD reveal similar genetic relationships between strains of Oreochromis niloticus (Pisces: Cichlidae)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 271–274, April 1995
How to Cite
NAISH, K. A., WARREN, M., BARDAKCI, F., SKIBINSKI, D. O. F., CARVALHO, G. R. and MAIR, G. C. (1995), Multilocus DNA fingerprinting and RAPD reveal similar genetic relationships between strains of Oreochromis niloticus (Pisces: Cichlidae). Molecular Ecology, 4: 271–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00219.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 27 May 1994 revised 14 October 1994 accepted 31 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!