Kurt Zeller is a graduate student whose thesis subject concerns systematic relationships and evolution of host-specificity within Erysiphr cichoracmrum. Morris Levy has primary researchinterests in population biology and the evolution of host-parasite interactions in several plant pathogenic fungi, including Pyncularin and Erysiphr. This paper results from their efforts to apply molecular tools to the understanding of evolution in fungal parasite-plant interactions.
Intraspecies differentiation in the powdery mildew Erysiphe cichoracearum determined with rDNA RFLPs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 277–284, June 1995
How to Cite
ZELLER, K. A. and LEVY, M. (1995), Intraspecies differentiation in the powdery mildew Erysiphe cichoracearum determined with rDNA RFLPs. Molecular Ecology, 4: 277–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00221.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 9 June 1994 accepted 21 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!