One hundred years of Spartina altemiflora (Poaceae) in Willapa Bay, Washington: random amplified polymorphic DNA analysis of an invasive population
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 355–364, June 1995
How to Cite
STILLER, J. W. and DENTON, A. L. (1995), One hundred years of Spartina altemiflora (Poaceae) in Willapa Bay, Washington: random amplified polymorphic DNA analysis of an invasive population. Molecular Ecology, 4: 355–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00228.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 16 September 1994 revised 4 January 1994 accepted 18 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!