Species identification of Cecidophyopsis mites (Acari: Eriophyidae) from different Ribes species and countries using molecular genetics
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 383–388, June 1995
How to Cite
FENTON, B., MALLOCH, G., JONES, A. T., AMRINE, J. W., GORDON, S. C., A'HARA, S., MCGAVIN, W. J. and BIRCH, A. N. E. (1995), Species identification of Cecidophyopsis mites (Acari: Eriophyidae) from different Ribes species and countries using molecular genetics. Molecular Ecology, 4: 383–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00231.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 8 August 1994; revised 9 November 1994 accepted 30 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!