University of Auckland, Tamaki Campus, PB 92019, Auckland, New Zealand. Tel.: (64 9) 373 7599 × 6815. Fax: (64 9) 373 7042. E-mail: SSarre@tmknovl.auckland.ac.nz
Mitochondrial DNA variation among populations of Oedura reticulata (Gekkonidae) in remnant vegetation: implications for metapopulation structure and population decline
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 395–406, August 1995
How to Cite
SARRE, S. (1995), Mitochondrial DNA variation among populations of Oedura reticulata (Gekkonidae) in remnant vegetation: implications for metapopulation structure and population decline. Molecular Ecology, 4: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00233.x
This work was conducted in the laboratory of D. Shaw as part of a broader PhD study into the ecological and evolutionary consequences of habitat fragmentation on two species of gecko
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 August 1994 revised 3 March 1995 accepted 10 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!