University of Auckland, Tamaki Campus, PB 92019, Auckland, New Zealand. Tel.: (64 9) 373 7599 × 6815. Fax: (64 9) 373 7042. E-mail: SSarre@tmknovl.auckland.ac.nz
Mitochondrial DNA variation among populations of Oedura reticulata (Gekkonidae) in remnant vegetation: implications for metapopulation structure and population decline
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 395–406, August 1995
How to Cite
SARRE, S. (1995), Mitochondrial DNA variation among populations of Oedura reticulata (Gekkonidae) in remnant vegetation: implications for metapopulation structure and population decline. Molecular Ecology, 4: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00233.x
This work was conducted in the laboratory of D. Shaw as part of a broader PhD study into the ecological and evolutionary consequences of habitat fragmentation on two species of gecko
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 August 1994 revised 3 March 1995 accepted 10 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!