This work is a part of Renaud Nalin's PhD thesis on the distribution of Frunkia strains in the soil and their adaptation to low oxygen pressure, conducted in the laboratory of P. Normand. The PhD thesis is codireaed by P. Normand who works on the genetics of Fr& spp. and A. M. Domenach who works on assessment on activity of the actinomizal symbiosis nitrogen-fixing.
Molecular structure of the Frankia spp. nifD—K intergenic spacer and design of Frankia genus compatible primer
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 483–492, August 1995
How to Cite
NALIN, R., DOMENACH, A. M. and NORMAND, P. (1995), Molecular structure of the Frankia spp. nifD—K intergenic spacer and design of Frankia genus compatible primer. Molecular Ecology, 4: 483–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00242.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 March 1995 accepted 27 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!