Microsatellite variation in grey seals (Halichoerus grypus) shows evidence of genetic differentiation between two British breeding colonies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 653–662, December 1995
How to Cite
ALLEN, P. J., AMOS, W., POMEROY, P. P. and TWISS, S. D. (1995), Microsatellite variation in grey seals (Halichoerus grypus) shows evidence of genetic differentiation between two British breeding colonies. Molecular Ecology, 4: 653–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00266.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 May 1994 revised 15 February 1995 accepted 15 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!