This paper resulted from a collaboration between two research groups. Hans Ellegren and Craig Primmer are molecular geneticists with a keen interest in, among other things, genetic variability in natural populations. Jan Lifjeld and Tore Slagsvold are behavioural ecologisk who are particularly interested in the evolution of mating systems in buds.
Handicapped males and extrapair paternity in pied flycatchers: a study using microsatellite markers
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 739–744, December 1995
How to Cite
ELLEGREN, H., LIFJELD, J. T., SLAGSVOLD, T. and PRIMMER, C. R. (1995), Handicapped males and extrapair paternity in pied flycatchers: a study using microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology, 4: 739–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1995.tb00274.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 December 1994 revision received 7 June 1995 accepted 17 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!