Dr Loren Rieseberg is broadly interested in the application of molecular approaches to plant systematics, evolutionary biology, and genetics.
Homology among RAPD fragments in interspecific comparisons
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 99–105, February 1996
How to Cite
RIESEBERG, L. H. (1996), Homology among RAPD fragments in interspecific comparisons. Molecular Ecology, 5: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00295.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 May 1995 revised 12 July 1995 accepted 21 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!