Silvia Perotto and Paola Bonfante are interested in mycorrhizal associations, and the research described was part of investigations into the genetic diversity of ecto- and endomycorrhizal fungi. Elisa Actis-Perino and Jolanda Perugini did the reinoculation experiments and contributed to the molecular analysis.
Molecular diversity of fungi from ericoid mycorrhizal roots
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 123–131, February 1996
How to Cite
PEROTTO, S., ACTIS-PERINO, E., PERUGINI, J. and BONFANTE, P. (1996), Molecular diversity of fungi from ericoid mycorrhizal roots. Molecular Ecology, 5: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00298.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 5 June 1995 revised 3 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!