Jean Carlier has a research programme dealing with the host-parasite interaction in the banana leaf spot fungi. Marc-Henri Lebrun has primary research interests in population and molecular biology of the host-parasite interaction rice-Magnaporthe Grisea. He contributed to the reflexion on the research described here. Marie-Francoise Zapater, a technician, contributed to the cloning and culturing of isolates. Cécile Dubois, a biometrician, helped in data analysis. Xavier Mourichon is the head of the Plant Pathology laboratory of the CIRAD/FLHOR.
Genetic structure of the global population of banana black leaf streak fungus, Mycosphaerella fijiensis
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 499–510, August 1996
How to Cite
CARLIER, J., LEBRUN, M. H., ZAPATER, M. F., DUBOIS, C. and MOURICHON, X. (1996), Genetic structure of the global population of banana black leaf streak fungus, Mycosphaerella fijiensis. Molecular Ecology, 5: 499–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00342.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 19 November 1995 revised 6 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!