Beverly Dow worked with Mary Ashley to develop microsatellite markers to study mating systems of trees while a doctoral student in the Ecology and Evolution program at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). Mary Ashley, an assistant professor at UIC, uses molecular genetic approaches to study population and evolutionary processes in a wide range of taxa. Beverly Dow is currently a tree research geneticist at the Northern Great Plains Research Laboratory (USDA-ARS) in Mandan, North Dakota.
Microsatellite analysis of seed dispersal and parentage of saplings in bur oak, Quercus macrocarpa
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 615–627, October 1996
How to Cite
DOW, B. D. and ASHLEY, M. V. (1996), Microsatellite analysis of seed dispersal and parentage of saplings in bur oak, Quercus macrocarpa. Molecular Ecology, 5: 615–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00357.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 3 January 1996 revised 20 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!