*Dipartimento di Genetica, Chimica e Biologia Medica, Sezione di Biologia, Università di Torino, Via Santena 5 bis, 10126 Torino, Italy.
Stability of transformed antagonistic Fusarium oxysporum strains in vitro and in soil microcosms
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 641–649, October 1996
How to Cite
MIGHELI, Q., FRIARD, O., TEDESCO, D. D., MUSSO, M. R. and GULLINO, M. L. (1996), Stability of transformed antagonistic Fusarium oxysporum strains in vitro and in soil microcosms. Molecular Ecology, 5: 641–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00359.x
Quirico Migheli, Daniela Del Tedesco, M. Romana-Musso and M. Lodovica Gullino belong to the group of Angelo Garibaldi (University of Torino) and are involved in research aimed at the improvement of the activity of antagonistic Trichoderma and Fusarium spp. against foliar and soil-borne fungal pathogens and in risk assessment studies for the release of genetically manipulated and nonmanipulated antagonistic fungi in the environment. Olivier Friard is currently involved in the development of automated PCR-based diagnostic systems for detection of human viruses.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 3 January 1996 revised 21 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!