Dr Paul Burrows is a molecular biologist working on plant parasitic nematodes and their interactions with host plants. The molecular basis of nematode virulence and host resistance are of particular interest. Paul Halford and Dr Ken Evans are both concerned with the improvement of integrated control of Globodera pallida in the UK.
Estimation of genomic variation between British populations of the potato cyst nematode Globodera pallida using RAPD-PCR
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 697–701, October 1996
How to Cite
BURROWS, P. R., HALFORD, P. D. and EVANS, K. (1996), Estimation of genomic variation between British populations of the potato cyst nematode Globodera pallida using RAPD-PCR. Molecular Ecology, 5: 697–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00365.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 March 1996 revised 24 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!