This paper is part of the PhD work of J. Gadau carried out in the research group of B. Hölldobler and J. Heinze. The main topic of this group is primarily evolutionary biology and ecology of social insects. The research group of M. Schmid, Institut für Humangenetik, provided essential support in establishing the molecular techniques in the beginning of the project.
Population and colony structure of the carpenter ant Camponotus floridanus
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 785–792, December 1996
How to Cite
GADAU, J., HEINZE, J., HÖLLDOBLER, B. and SCHMID, M. (1996), Population and colony structure of the carpenter ant Camponotus floridanus. Molecular Ecology, 5: 785–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1996.tb00374.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 February 1996 revised 2 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!