RST Calc: a collection of computer programs for calculating estimates of genetic differentiation from microsatellite data and determining their significance
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 881–885, September 1997
How to Cite
GOODMAN, S. J. (1997), RST Calc: a collection of computer programs for calculating estimates of genetic differentiation from microsatellite data and determining their significance. Molecular Ecology, 6: 881–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.1997.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 9 October 1996; revision received 14 April 1997; accepted 28 April 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!