Metapopulation models for historical inference
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 865–875, April 2004
How to Cite
Wakeley, J. (2004), Metapopulation models for historical inference. Molecular Ecology, 13: 865–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02086.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Received 25 August 2003; revision received 5 November 2003; accepted 5 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!