Heterogeneous genetic structure in a Fagus crenata population in an old-growth beech forest revealed by microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1241–1250, May 2004
How to Cite
Asuka, Y., Tomaru, N., Nisimura, N., Tsumura, Y. and Yamamoto, S. (2004), Heterogeneous genetic structure in a Fagus crenata population in an old-growth beech forest revealed by microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1241–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02118.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2004
- Received 16 June 2003; revision received 11 December 2003; accepted 11 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!