Long-distance seed dispersal in a metapopulation of Banksia hookeriana inferred from a population allocation analysis of amplified fragment length polymorphism data
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1099–1109, May 2004
How to Cite
He, T., Krauss, S. L., Lamont, B. B., Miller, B. P. and Enright, N. J. (2004), Long-distance seed dispersal in a metapopulation of Banksia hookeriana inferred from a population allocation analysis of amplified fragment length polymorphism data. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1099–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02120.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Received 31 July 2003; revision received 29 October 2003; accepted 8 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!