Identifying adaptive genetic divergence among populations from genome scans
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 969–980, April 2004
How to Cite
Beaumont, M. A. and Balding, D. J. (2004), Identifying adaptive genetic divergence among populations from genome scans. Molecular Ecology, 13: 969–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02125.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Received 21 October 2003; revision received 19 December 2003; accepted 19 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!