Present address: Mammal Research Institute, Department of Zoology and Entomology, University of Pretoria, Pretoria 0002, South Africa.
Molecular insight into patterns of colony composition and paternity in the common mole-rat Cryptomys hottentotus hottentotus
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1217–1229, May 2004
How to Cite
Bishop, J. M., Jarvis, J. U. M., Spinks, A. C., Bennett, N. C. and O'Ryan, C. (2004), Molecular insight into patterns of colony composition and paternity in the common mole-rat Cryptomys hottentotus hottentotus. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1217–1229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02131.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Received 1 September 2003; revision received 12 November 2003; accepted 19 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!