Combining paternally and maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA for analysis of population structure in mussels
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1701–1705, June 2004
How to Cite
Krebs, R. A. (2004), Combining paternally and maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA for analysis of population structure in mussels. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1701–1705. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02133.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 27 October 2003; revision received 6 January 2004; accepted 6 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!