Ecological determinants of genetic diversity in an expanding population of the shrub Myrica cerifera
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1655–1664, June 2004
How to Cite
Erickson, D. L., Hamrick, J. L. and Kochert, G. D. (2004), Ecological determinants of genetic diversity in an expanding population of the shrub Myrica cerifera. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1655–1664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02139.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
- Received 9 September 2003; revision received 6 January 2004; accepted 6 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!