Present address: Department of Natural Resources & Environment, Jordan University of Science and Technology, PO Box 3030 Irbid 22110 Jordan.
An ancient bottleneck in the Lost Pines of central Texas
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1075–1084, May 2004
How to Cite
Al-Rabab’ah, M. A. and Williams, C. G. (2004), An ancient bottleneck in the Lost Pines of central Texas. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1075–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02142.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 3 September 2003; revision received 5 December 2003; accepted 9 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!