Genetic diversity and Wolbachia infection of the Drosophila parasitoid Leptopilina clavipes in western Europe
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1119–1128, May 2004
How to Cite
Pannebakker, B. A., Zwaan, B. J., Beukeboom, L. W. and Van Alphen, J. J. M. (2004), Genetic diversity and Wolbachia infection of the Drosophila parasitoid Leptopilina clavipes in western Europe. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1119–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02147.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 29 October 2003; revision received 19 December 2003; accepted 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!