Genetic evidence reveals density-dependent mediated success of alternative mating behaviours in the European bitterling (Rhodeus sericeus)
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1569–1578, June 2004
How to Cite
Reichard, M., Smith, C. and Jordan, W. C. (2004), Genetic evidence reveals density-dependent mediated success of alternative mating behaviours in the European bitterling (Rhodeus sericeus). Molecular Ecology, 13: 1569–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02151.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Received 12 October 2003; revision received 16 January 2004; accepted 16 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!