Current address: Department of Genetics Yale University New Haven, CT, USA
Polyandry and fitness in the western harvester ant, Pogonomyrmex occidentalis
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1601–1606, June 2004
How to Cite
Wiernasz, D. C., Perroni, C. L. and Cole, B. J. (2004), Polyandry and fitness in the western harvester ant, Pogonomyrmex occidentalis. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1601–1606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02153.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Received 6 October 2003; revision received 16 January 2004; accepted 16 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!