Inbreeding and population structure in two pairs of cryptic fig wasp species
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1613–1623, June 2004
How to Cite
Molbo, D., Machado, C. A., Herre, E. A. and Keller, L. (2004), Inbreeding and population structure in two pairs of cryptic fig wasp species. Molecular Ecology, 13: 1613–1623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2004.02158.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Received 14 September 2003; revision received 23 January 2004; accepted 23 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!